Oh My Goodness.
Seriously? This has been going on for five
business days already? Anybody else see a problem with this?
I went to school
today, for about an hour. It was truly a waste of time. It played out like this:
- Get on Bus
- Get to School
- Talk to friends
- Talk to first period teacher
- Tell him I’m not actually in Annex (Alternate
School), nor have I been told anything about it, and that his info is wrong.
that the computer I used in his class was taken for investigation (Confirmed)
downstairs to talk to a Principal, since if I should be in ISS, I may get in additional trouble being in
- Ask the Principal what my situation is
- Still suspended until the conclusion of the investigation
doesn’t know what’s going on
- Calls my mother (after my request) to tell her I’m in ISS
(as per her instructions)
- She asks to have me placed in OSS (Out of School Suspension)
- Profit! No, I’m home though.
@Zach: Sure, Mom okayed
it, come pick me up sometime after school :p