Well, being a PHP developer I quickly got excessively tired of looking for the
proper Twitter Library with all the features that returned good results, and I got tired of looking for
proper libraries and classes that could interface with OAuth.
Then, I found a relatively
new (albeit “Beta”) Twitter OAuth Library, but it still required more steps than I really wanted to do just
to get user authentication in a program. So I decided to finally piece everything together and
write Twitter API Library.
This library basically does everything you would expect it to do, except for Unauthenticated
Requests and the Search API… I haven’t gotten around to coding that in yet, as it was not the primary focus
of this library.
The library is not thoroughly tested, but theoretically shouldn’t
encounter any errors. I would be very grateful to anyone who’ll test it for me. (I can’t
work out the bugs without testers, so please, test!).
Post a Comment